- Mother Nature prevents Randy Johnson from getting his 300th. He'll give it a go tomorrow. Seriously baseball fans, this is must see TV, as he could be the last man to get to 300 in a very long time.
- THE END OF AN ERA as the Braves release Tom Glavine presumably to make room for Tommy Hanson. GLGL to both of them.
- Josh Beckett flirts with a no-no as the Nation pounds on Detroit.
- Billingsley outduels Garland, and the Dodgers take another one run game in what was a very exciting and entertaining 3 game set with the Diamondbacks.
- Brandon Phillips and Lance Nix go bananas for Cincy as they continue to be a very surprising contender in the NL Central.
- Carl Crawford swipes two more bags, giving him 33 for the season, meaning he definitely could reach the century mark this season.
What to look for tomorrow:
- The Big Unit goes for Number 300 tomorrow in D.C.
- The Top Two teams in the NL begin a 4 game set at Chavez Ravine in a rematch of the NLCS. Hamels-Kershaw should be a dandy tomorrow night.
- FIREWORKS GALORE as the Rangers and Yanks conclude a 4 game set in the Bronx and Chien Ming Wang returns to the Yankees starting rotation. Whatever the OVER is, TAKE IT AND TAKE IT WITH CONFIDENCE.