Monday, June 1, 2009

NBA Finals

So the matchup is set Lakers-Magic, and I'm contemplating purchasing a Dwight Howard jersey. Ohh how I miss the days of Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Cedric Ceballos, Elden Campbell, and Vlade Divac. They could never beat the Spurs, or the Jazz, but those were MY LAKERS, whom I was proud to watch everyday, not just in the playoffs. I can't bring myself to root for Kobe or Shaq for their putting their selfish needs ahead of the team, and destroying a great team. Neither can I endorse this retarded new style of basketball that is all about 1 on 1 matchups instead of about teams working together to meet a common end (at least the LeBrons got bounced). Well I'll be rooting for team basketball, and hope the Magic can drain the 3 ball all the way to a title.

/RANT

No comments:

Post a Comment