Sunday, July 26, 2009

Things that stir up Childhood Nostalgia

- Cambria, California
- Tecmo Football and RBI Baseball
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Roller Hockey
- Mr. Baseball (my little league nickname)
- Kelly Kapowski
- In West Philadephia I was born and raised.....
- It's a rare condition this day in age to read any good news on the newspaper page....
- Jesse and the Rippers
- Cinnabons, Icee's, Orange Julius, and Tony's Pizza
- Tennis Balls (propped a 2 X 4 piece of wood against my fence, and field ground balls every day after school until it got dark or the dodgers came on).
- Silent Ball
- Wendy Peffercorn
- Little Big League
- Playing catch and going to the batting cages with my dad
- Little League practices and games, and playing my fucking heart out
- Driving home from Dodger games with my dad, listening to Dodger talk, and talking baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment