Wednesday, October 28, 2009

5 Reasons to Become a Clippers Fan

1. Because when they actually do win a championship, you can say that you were there from the beginning, which will feel 327789378 times better than hopping on the bandwagon. And hell, I've bled Dodger blue since I was 5 years old, so it's not like pain, misery, and suffering are new concepts to me. Adding the Chiefs, and having always kind of having Kings hockey on my list are definitely gonna make me hurt more, but hey maybe one magical year, all my teams will win championships, and I can just stick it in everyone's face that ever doubted my teams. Am I really still talking, somebody please shut me up, OMG I'm STILL talking.

2. Because what ever happened to the good old Lakers (Van Exel, Jones, Ceballos, Campbell, Divac). Yeah they couldn't beat the Jazz and Spurs, but at least they got along. Those were my Lakers and I was proud to root for them. Just can't root for any team that Shaq or Kobe is on after what BOTH of them did to tear that team apart.

3-5. If you actually read reasons 1 and 2, before looking at the pics below, then you are TEH GHEY! Umm really there's no reason to even read reasons 1 and 2, you shouldn't even be reading this, you should like seriously stop reading now, and be posting in the comments section "MORE PICS NOW DAMNIT!"






No comments:

Post a Comment