Saturday, October 10, 2009

NLCS Bound!

HOW FUCKING SWEET IT IS!!! Way to seal the deal and leave no doubt. Couldn't be happier, or more proud to be a Dodger fan. While they might be the better team, I really want the Bastards (Phillies), for a plethora of reasons. First of all, I don't want to worry about snow storms, and sub freezing temperatures (this is absolutely ridiculous, I mean if a big storm hits, the series could easily get delayed 5+ days). But more importantly, I want fucking payback from last year, and if we want to be the best, we have to beat the best, and until somebody dethrones the Phils, they are still the defending champs, and the best team in baseball.

Well whoever we play, I'm happy that we clinched early so that we can get our rotation in order, get some rest for our team that didn't get that luxury since they took so long to clinch the West, and I can actually relax and enjoy the remainder of the Division Series'.

No comments:

Post a Comment