Friday, October 23, 2009

The NonPhobias of marc1313

Shit that scares most people, but not the moderator.

(1) Dying: fuck I can think of at least 3 times off the top of my head where I should have died, so I am on a total life freeroll. Whenever the good Lord decides that it's my time, well it's my time, no use fighting or crying about it.

(2) Surgeries and Needles: Get that pussy shit out of my face. You're under anesthesia during any and all surgeries, and needles what the fuck they don't even make me flinch.

(3) Bees and Spiders. If you don't fuck with them, they won't fuck with you. /story

(4) The number 13: lDO it's my lucky number, and was proudly worn by sporting greats like Dan Marino, Wilt Chamberlain, and Ralph Branca, so I'm sticking with it.

(5) Dentists: Seriously it is unreal to me how some people are actually afraid to go to the dentist. Honestly what the FUCK is he/she going to do to you? Prod at your teeth for a little bit, and do a little drilling. The only thing I don't like about the dentist is the ungodly smell produced when they are drilling a filling (cavity) in. The stench is horrendous, but other than that, some people really need to man up.

No comments:

Post a Comment