Friday, October 23, 2009

The Phobias of marc1313

(1) Fire/very hot objects: My house has those old school heaters with the metallic bars, and I burned myself on one of them when I was really young, and have been terrified of fire ever since. I've tried to get over some of my phobias and actually have succeeded on a couple of occasions, but this one I just can't help. I flinch and squirm like a bitch everytime we have a bonfire, and it's pretty fucking embarrassing.

(2) Loud sudden noises: I just hate being scared, in fact I used to not even like fireworks, but have made many improvements in this phobia over the years. Still, scary movies, and anything else that produces said effects give me the heeby jeebies.

(3) Male Homosexuality: Whatever people do in their private lives is none of my fucking business, but keep that stuff to yourselves, don't be homo around me, and we'll get along just fine. Attractive lesbianism is of course super fucking awesome, and something that will meet my (and any straight guy's approval) any fucking day of the week. Hey women, before you judge me, just know that I am merely saying what your boyfriends want to say, but can't say because they don't want to get their asses kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment