Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank You + Comments

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank every single one of you for your continued support and promotion of this blog. Your support and positive reinforcement means a lot to me, and helps keep me motivated and "in the zone" when grinding out new material. Everyone that has given me feedback so far, loved the murder mystery, so you shall be rewarded with a couple Christmas bonuses. Starting tonight, I'm going to write "A Christmas Story" with one short chapter each day from here until Christmas.

Also, several readers have asked me how they can post comments. Well, first you have to create a google account, which you can do by going to the top right hand corner, and filling out the necessary information. Then you have to sign into the account when you want to post, and finally at the bottom of the post you wish to comment on click where it says: "0 comments" and the screen should post up an area on which to comment.

Thank you all again, hope that you are enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend, I hope that The Christmas Story beats the hell out of the murder mystery (which I honestly did not think was well-written or executed, but I'm kind of crazy and a perfectionist), and enjoy an AWESOME NFL Sunday, because I know that I will. GO CHIEFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment