Thursday, January 21, 2010

Greatest One Hit Wonders From My Lifetime

- Tubthumping: "Pissing the night away"= greatest lyrical line EVER!
- Baby Got Back: Because just like Sir Mix-A-Lot, I like big butts and I cannot lie
- How Bizarre
- 867-5309
- Turning Japanese...a little racist, but who the fuck cares, it's funny as fuck!
- Bitter Sweet Symphony
- She's So High
- Save Tonight
- Closing Time
- There are a couple pretty fucking ghey songs I could add to this list that I actually like, but they're seriously so ghey that I'd be embarrassed to show my face in public if I admitted to liking them.

And the Crown Jewel Champion: "Because I Got High", the only song that literally has me laughing my ass off EVERY single time I hear it.

Dishonorable Mention: The aforementioned "Macarena" and "Who Let the Dogs Out"...FUCK THE METS!

No comments:

Post a Comment