- Ok let me preface by saying that it was NOT my decision to see this movie. I was conned, guilted, and suckered into seeing it.
- When the previews of a movie are all horrendous and look like unwatchable films, that's never a good sign, and the first half an hour of this movie was beyond unwatchable. Unfunny, terrible dialogue, and flat out uninteresting.
- The rest of the movie wasn't that entertaining, and the entire film was a bit goofy, trite, and very cliched, but it still had some things going for it.
- The scenery both literally and figuratively were both very very nice. The Irish countryside never looked so awesome, and Amy Adams was probably the one saving grace of this movie. Very cute, perky, sexy, and you can tell she really gave it her all in this film, when the script didn't give her much to work with. She's working her way up my hot women chain of command, although of course the FUCKTARD director teased us with promises of tits and ass, but failed to deliver. GFY Sir!
- Very good chemistry between the two main characters. The main guy don't know the actor's name, and don't care to know, but he did a decent enough job, and his character was very much like myself (at least when it comes to romance): bitter, cynical, but still a romantic at heart which is probably one of the reasons why I didn't hate this movie as much as I should have.
- Nowhere near as bad as Twilight, so at least you're making improvements Hillary, but nothing special either. Would not recommend, but it's at least bearable. Guys: if your woman makes you see it, no bullshit no excuses, the next time you and the missus have rent a movie night, said rented movie MUST BE a lesbian porno, or you are a pussy whipped bitch PERIOD