Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

I've been blogging for 3 years and I only have 17 followers? How the fuck does that happen? Either I'm the most unpopular fucko alive or this things a lot worse than my friends tell me. If you enjoy this blog, become a follower, and recommend it to your friends. And leave comments. The more positive feedback I get, the more I like to blog, and as always let me know what you want to hear/read more about. This blog is for men to enjoy, and for women to help them better understand the male mind, so please let me know what you want to read more of!

Thanks,
Your Buzzed approaching Drunk Moderator

1 comment:

  1. quite frankly you are doing a fine job of the whole, "helping females" business, what you write makes me and all my friends laugh, so points for you sir.
    congrats

    ReplyDelete