Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 29th and Other Things That Happen Once Every 4 Years

I know this post a day late, but better late than never...

- Me meeting a redhead and not insta falling in love with her (this actually happened to me yesterday). Objectively she was attractive, but she just didn't do it for me. But never fear about your moderator, today I met another redhead- a cougar this time, and DID insta fall in love.
- Ned Colletti making an intelligent baseball decision
- The moderator having either a major surgery or an outpatient procedure going horribly awry. BTW: I am totally due for one anyday now.
- A bangable chick hitting on me
- The moderator going out drinking and NOT breaking the seal
- The moderator producing quality blogging while sober which I am right now which is why this post sucks
- Ok I fixed myself a scotch on the rocks, this should get better.
- The moderator producing shitty blogging with any alcohol in his system

No comments:

Post a Comment