Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Random Remembrances from March 16-March 19

- Being drunk for about 40 of 50 straight hours
- Started off with a few beers on friday night.
- Had a shit ton of bomb tacos
- Everybody talking shit to me for eating the tacos plain
- Taking 75 different types of shots that Rick, Paul, Ryan, and others were making
- A very nice toast from Ryan
- No epic toast from Matt Haney
- MAJOR BLACKOUT!
- Performing very poorly at beer pong.
- Somebody hacking with my facebook and my sister texting me to delete asap. Whoever the fuck that was, I am going to find you, and I am going to kick your ass.
- Pretty much being the best dancer ever with Casey. Like John Travolta/Uma Thurman from "Pulp Fiction" good. Video will be posted at a later date.
- Telling everybody who was there that I loved them, and meaning it
- Talking a lot of shit back and forth with Carlos and RJ
- Proving why I am going to be the best uncle ever. Hillary support me on this one.
- Paul and I doing what we do best, and just talking non-stop shit to each other
- Rick and me getting a few shots each and Natalie and me actually being nice to one another.
- A lot of people disappearing for long periods of time

- Waking up at 8:30 and not knowing what the fuck was going on
- Off to Vegas a couple hours later
- Got there and proceeded to pound Chivas with Brian and the rest of the groomsmen for about 5 hours.
- Not eating. This was a very bad idea.
- Going to Fat Tuesdays, cutting in front of about 30 people (I seriously was so fucked up I did not know they were there) and splitting a round of 190's for everyone with Scott
- BLACKING THE FUCK OUT!!! Like for at least 3 hours
- Going to the room for a few minutes to chill the fuck out
- Wandering around the Bellagio for about 2 hours. At one point I was by some random gate and the security lady asks what the fuck I am doing and I say I have no idea
- Playing poker and drinking about 2 chivas' an hour until 6am and fail flirting with two hot chicks at my table
- Delivering and receiving about 20 million drunk texts, dials, and facebook messages.

- Waking up 3 hours later
- Wanting to cry when I saw some of the drunk texts and fb messages/posts I made. I will have a few less fb friends this week.
- Breakfast then played poker and drank about 6-7 Chivas'
- Going to the room and having 3 more glasses of scotch
- Best fucking steak dinner of my life + another scotch
- More Chivas, a show, and a lot of wandering around and getting lost
- Having to chill the fuck out because I had to be up early
- Gambling and losing half of what I was up for the trip and being insane crazy pissed the fuck off and wanting to go to the strip club and blow the rest of my money
- Donked out, slept a few hours, and then peaced

- LSHS Golf Reunion with Paul and Ryan. I sucked, but it was great playing with you two again. Whether in CA or NC we need to do that shit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment