Tuesday, March 20, 2012

RIP Teri

I always loved and looked up to you as a second mom. Everytime I would see you at a party/special occasion you would be the first person to come up to me and greet me and ask how I was doing. I never heard you say a bad word to or about anyone. I fondly remember going over to your house when Ryan and I were younger after school to shoot some baskets or just hang out, and you telling me that I had to stay for dinner, because you would make italian food just for me because you knew it was my favorite, and to this date you still made the best italian food that I have ever had. That was the type of warmth, compassion, and thought for others that you showed every day of your life. You were a wonderful mom to your sons, and I promise to stay brothers to them forever. I miss you, but I know that you are in paradise with God now. I will forever love you and never forget you. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment