Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SHOUT-OUTS!!!

- Ryan and Hillary: You're in Hawaii so you actually should be awake and reading this. Cancel that, no, if you aren't more drunk than me, then fail. Have fun and take tons of pics. Love you guys!
- Paul: YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY! YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY! YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY!
- Heather: I'm worried about you woman! Start drinking more, it will definitely chill you the fuck out. And resume your blog, your saracasm would make for plenty of funnies. I mean look at me, an hour ago I was about as mad as humanly possible as both my teams lost today, now I am totally relaxed and have a big smile on my face at least I think I do.
- Rick: CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT!
- Natalie: You are DEFINITELY NOT FAT! Ohh and drunk Natalie is awesome! "I'm drinking the same thing as her you fucking dumbass!"
- All of my other moms/other "adopted family": LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for reading. I swear the persona that is depicted in this blog is only this way when I'm around my other friends, I never act this way when I am around your sons/daughters.
- Ahron: I'm HURT DOG! Don't ask me if I'm alright, hell NO! I want to dominate and we not doing it. Lets go man!
- Brando, Mikey P, Erik: Man I miss you guys, sorry I've been MIA. You guys always challenge drunk marc to bring his A game.
- Eric + CSUSB Baseball + girls: Man I fucking love partying with you guys. Always an adventure, btw where was my girl on friday? I'm sure I asked you 10 million times then.
- Any Hot Single Women who read my blog: My number is (562) 201-6013, anytime you want to have sex, please call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment