Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Congrats Ryan and Hillary!!!

Ryan: You have been my brother since I met you on my 15th birthday and our first day of high school.  You are as big a smart ass and competitive mother fucker as I am, which has led to many heated battles, but at the end of the day, you have always had my back and looked out for me.  From endless rounds of golf, nights of drinking, vacations, and watching endless sporting events where we never root for the same team, you've always been there for me, and like me have always been down for going wherever the night took us, which is why I love hanging out with you. We've been through the highest of highs and lowest of lows together, but there is nobody I'd rather have by my side.  I know that you are going to make an excellent husband to Hillary, and I am so happy that you've found the woman of your dreams.  I love you brother (no homo no homo).

Hillary: WOMAN!!! OMG So excited!  First off, for all the jokes I've given over the years, you looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL on saturday, and you always do!  I know I give you a lot of shit, but you are one of my best friends, and now officially, my little sister!  As Eric said in his epic speech, you always do have my best interests at heart, and have always looked out for me when I have been incapacitated.  I love hanging out with you because you are like one of the guys because you enjoy having a good time, watching sports, but give us a fresh female perspective to things, and have always helped me with my girl situations, always being right as well.  I need to listen to you more often.  You know I've always been kind of lol marriage, but I know that you are going to be a great wife to and take care of my brother.  Love you little sister!

Hope you guys are having an awesome honeymoon, eat up, drink up, and do plenty of things that I don't want to know about.  Can't wait to see you guys when you get back, and most importantly, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

Love,
Marc James Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment