Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sorry For My Absence

A lot has happened to your moderator in the past few months.  As most of you know I was born with a heart condition that has required 3 previous surgeries.  Well it's time for another valve replacement, but luckily they will be able to replace it via catheterization (no cutting me open).  The procedure is set for February 27th at Cedars Sinai, and will probably require me to be in the hospital for only a day or two followed by a few days of recovery.

The other big event was the unfortunate passing of my grandpa in November.  He was a great man who always put his family first, and I really miss him, and am still hurting for my mom and grandma, but he lived a great life, and is no longer in pain and suffering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment