Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Screenplay

Been making some good progress lately on my screenplay (a semi-autobiographical) romantic comedy about the girl who got away, and two of my best friends, inspired by an empty chair, a fantastic Japanese dinner, and my odometer reading 177.6. Writing dialogue is kind of a grind, but I'm starting to develop a rhythm, and deciding to change my MPAA rating from PG 13 to R, makes everything much simpler, as profanity is my vernacular.

I have no illusions of this movie ever actually hitting the big screens, but if nothing else it will be one hell of a great story for anyone who cares to read it to read, and who knows, maybe I'll get lucky, and make a river of money off of this project. If you would like to read what I have so far, just out of curiosity, or to offer help/suggestions, just let me know, give me your email address, and a copy will be headed in your direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment