- Get well soon Tim Tebow. Whether you Love or Hate Florida, you have to admire this man's courage, and leadership. A true class act, and ambassador for the game. After taking a big hit that sent him to the hospital he was quoted as saying:
"He asked me 'Did I hold on to the ball?' I told him he did and he winked at me and said 'It's great to be a Gator.'"
That's a LEADER right there. Wish him a full and speedy recovery. Still, his injury shakes up the entire college football landscape. Florida travels to Death Valley in two weeks, for what should be a huge SEC showdown, and if Tebow can't go, the entire SEC picture could turn on its head.
- I wouldn't want to be ranked in the top 10 right now. Mississippi, Miami, Cal (in an embarrassing fashion), and Penn State all went down this weekend, with LSU barely surviving as well. This is shaping up to be one wild and crazy season of college football.
- Michigan is looking like a team of destiny, with yet ANOTHER 4th quarter come from behind win.
- What an ending to the Notre Dame-Purdue game. What in the world was the Purdue coaching staff thinking when they called time out after they stuffed Notre Dame on 2nd and goal?
- USC's offense is just flat out difficult to watch right now. Yes they won going away, but against a team that isn't in the same sport with them athletically speaking. 3 more fumbles, 2 of them lost, and 115 penalty yards, many of them on stupid personal fouls are all signs that this could be a tough year for the Men of Troy.