Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Spiel on Women and their Weight (This is for Heather and Michelle, the only two people who I think read this blog)

Alright first of all, I didn't know it was spelled spiel. I always thought it was "schpiel" but hey you learn something new everyday right? Damn that spelling just does not look right, but I guess it is so whatever. Anyways:

(1) Why do women, and to a lesser extent men care so much about "eating healthy" and losing weight. Especially people (like you two) who are in a strong relationship. I mean I highly doubt that your significant other cares about your weight (they love you for who you are). Who else are you trying to impress, because there is no one else who you need to impress, and FFS (for fuck's sake) neither of you, nor most of the people who always complain about their weight have anything to worry about anyways. I'm probably coming off as a prick asshole here, but that is not my intention, I just want people to understand that while obviously you might feel good by being in shape, it is not the be all and end all, and that being a quality human being is far more important than being as skinny as Keira Knightley.

(2) Single women: Seriously, if you're an awesome person, I and any single guy who matters will fall in love with your personality, and not judge you based on whether or not you're a size 6 or 7 (no idea if that's small or big, just throwing out numbers). Why would you want to be with someone who's only into you because of your looks?

Closing: Sorry if I was dickheadish here, but I just want all Human Beings reading this to understand my line of thinking. You only live once, live and enjoy life, and don't let pretentious and simpleton ideals guide your life. Be a good person, be good to the people that you care about, and you should find happiness in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment