Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weddings

Alright well this night of blogging has just gone to hell in a handbasket, and yes like nearly all of tonight's posts were super emo and uber ghey, so I deserve all of the flaming and ridicule that you can throw at me. That being said, coming from somebody who doesn't have that special someone, and probably never will, I cannot describe in words how happy I am for all of my friends that have that, and wish you nothing but the best. Looking forward to all your guys' weddings so much, they will truly be joyous occasions, and amazing events with all of the people that I love.

Other reasons that weddings will be great from a selfish standpoint:

- tons of hot single vulnerable chicks to hit on
- Ummm the bachelor parties lDO

No comments:

Post a Comment