Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Woman Of the Day: Natalie Teeger
Monk's assistant on the tv show "Monk", and probably by series' end in 2 months, his love interest/wife
- Because she is the most loyal and caring person in television history
- Because she is SF Hawt. What a MILF!
- Because she can hold her own in a fight. Has kicked plenty of guys' asses in the show
- Because she is witty and has outsmarted Monk on several occasions
- Because this is exactly the kind of girl you would want to take home to Mom, and damnit Monk if you can't see how great this woman is, then you truly are lost.
- Because I had to give some love to the greatest show on television right now. Just the perfect mixture of comedy and drama, with great characters that you can't help but fall in love, the acting is amazing (Tony Shalhoub should win an Oscar every year), and the stories are great. Seriously if you've never seen an episode, just watch one episode and you will be hooked for life. The show is in it's 8th and final season, wrapping up in December, on a day where I most certainly will shed a couple tears.
Posted by marc1313 at 9:47 PM