Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things I'm Thankful For

- My family that has always been there for me
- My extended family i.e. pretty much everybody who reads my blog. Love you all!
- Real and fantasy football. Sigh have some tough sit/start decisions to make right now, and I'm procrastinating on them.
- Being healthy, thanks to the doctors and nurses at Pres. my home away from home
- The Hot Stove, reminding us that being a true baseball fan is a 24/365 job
- Music of pretty much every single genre because it's all awesome
- Pocket Fives Off Topic...the one stop shop for everything related to: sports, the random, hot chicks, and everything else.
- The United States of America, and the men and women past, present, and future, who have given/risked their lives to our freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment