Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera

I am the most anti-theatre, and artsy fartsy stuff person you will ever meet, with the exception of this musical. My parents introduced me to the soundtrack when I was little, and I instantly fell in love with it. Listening to it right now, I am reminded of how amazing the story is, as well as nearly all of the musical notes (not a big fan of "Primadonna"). Can't believe I've never seen the musical in person; the US Tour was here a couple of years ago, and I actually bought tickets, but things fell apart with the chick from school that I planned on going with.

There's an abridged version of it in Vegas, so let me just say now to my couple friends, that the next time we go, we are GOING TO SEE THIS! If you don't love it I'll even buy your ticket, but it's impossible not to love it. Ohh and for fans of the show, gotta say that "All I ask of You" is my favorite song, followed by "Think of Me".

No comments:

Post a Comment