Monday, March 1, 2010

"The Hook"

- Just finished watching tonight's episode of "How I Met Your Mother", and boy do I have a whole bunch of comments
- First off, Carrie Underwood is still so unfucking believably hawt.
- Even still, and this will come as a surprise to many of you, Ted absolutely did the right thing, and boy did it take a lot to do what he did. As someone who has been on the hook on more than one occasion, I can't tell you how hard it is to unhook yourself, so I have to give him mad props.
- The flip side is just as hard, and yea he handled his relationship with his hook as badly as humanly possible. As someone who has actually had a hook on one (maybe two..the second one is still ambiguous) occasions, it is certainly hard to handle that as well. No, I'm not going to get any details (I'll be happy to divulge the full story the next time I see you, and my blood alcohol is greater than 0.20) lets just say I'm an unbelievable asshole, and leave it at that.
- Great episode still, even though I continue to maintain that nurses are without a doubt the hawt girl profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment