(1) Your friend says: "Remember that time you got us kicked out of...xxxx) and you reply "Which time"
(2) You have been 86ed from numerous locals.
(3) Your friends' moms post facebook status updates alluding to you and your drunken craziness.
(4) "I don't remember" is one of your top 10 most commonly used expressions.
(5) Most people go to church or hang out with their families on Sundays. You: consume high levels of advil, orange juice, delete super ra tarded drunk facebook comments, wish death and teh AIDS upon yourself, and try and reconstruct the previous night's events by reading all your texts, and checking time stamps.
(6) The amount of text messages in your outbox, and the number of dialed calls in your phone's history double on Saturday nights between the hours of 10pm and 3am.
(7) Your friends who aren't partying with you, just automatically turn their phones off or put them on silent on Saturday nights before going to bed.
(8) The only thing that makes Sunday mornings tolerable, is finding your wallet, phone, clothes, etc. still in your possession.
(9) You have ever had a hawt female police officer pull you over and make sure you were okay while walking home drunk. Damn that chick was fine, def. could have had some handcuff related fun with her.
(10) Pretty obvious, you are out drinking with me, and I'm not the biggest jackass in the group, which does actually happen on occasion, so nice to know there are fellow crazy drunks out there, and I'm not the only one.