Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Return of the Moderator

Well after an extended absence, I am officially back! Took some time off to make a pursuit at true happiness, but LOL at that; obviously wasn't in the cards. Thank you all for your patience during this time, and I will try and make it up to you with hilarity and super awesomeness in the weeks to follow.

I guess I owe you all the full story of why I was absent for so long

- There was this chick that was as close to as perfect for me as I could possibly imagine (hawt, dodgers fan, ridiculously random, loves all my jokes, etc. you get the point)

- We have a lot in common, and she exhibited many signs of being interested in me, at least in terms of flirtation and body language

- I was so hung up on her, that I literally couldn't function correctly, and developed many teh ghey habits (listening to chick music, pining over her, feeling all lovey dovey etc.)

- After many attempts, it is now painfully clear that she is not into me, and that for whatever reason she was just either being nice or playing me. It really doesn't matter at this point. I feel like such a fucking assclown, am really hurt and heartbroken (GFY if you're making fun at me for this point), and just confused.

- I'm not mad at, and do not blame said chick. She's a solid 9, and let's face it I'm like a 3 or maybe a 4 on a good day, so it's not like I ever really deserved a chance. This isn't the movies, hawt girls don't end up with guys like me no matter how "nice" they are. Deep down I always knew that this was going to end badly, but I guess I just tried to see past all the bad, in the desperate hope that a miracle would happen.

Well, at this point, I'm pretty much at the point where I just want to give up on finding that ever elusive "the one". I just don't know what to do or think at this point, but at least I have great friends (you all) to help me get through this. Love you all, and hope to keep you forever entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment