Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March!!!

Good riddance February and the Day which shall not be mentioned. But March is here, and boy am I excited!

- March Madness: I can already hear Gus Johnson screaming and going crazy after an epic buzzer beater, and Luther Vandross' epic version of "One Shining Moment", one of those moments that gives me goosebumps every year.

- Spring Training and on March 31st, the greatest and most glorious day of the year: OPENING DAY at home against the hated ones!

- CSUSB and CSUF baseball hits conference play. Grats on the homer the other day to my partner up the middle.

- All my shows are getting dramaed up. 30 minutes until the next episode of "Southland" and I'm insanely pumped up.

- "Happythankyoumoreplease" hits the big screen...FINALLY! Been waiting for Josh Radnor's writing/directing debut flick for a long time and hope that it doesn't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment