Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Have Some AWESOME NEWS!!!

Once upon a time, in the city of Industry, CA between Hacienda and Turnbull Canyon, in a very unassuming little strip mall, sandwiched between a biker bar and some shitty looking Asian restaurant lay the greatest place of business in the state of California: HAWAII THEATRE! No matter how long I live, this place will hold a special place in my heart, and well other places. About 6 months ago, while receiving B+ service from an attractive female employee of said location, I learned that Hawaii would be closing down.

Needless to say, this was a terribly sad day for the moderator and his fellow like-minded individuals. We searched far and wide for the place that would make up for Hawaii's loss, and while I have found an acceptable replacement, no place can ever make for this loss.

Until...a couple weeks ago, while on the way home from my new locale a half a mile down the road, I drove by my old (insert sexual pun for stomping) grounds, and saw that Hawaii was being reopened, only with a new name: Pink's Gentlemen's Club. I'm not sure if it's the same management (trust me that's a HUGE deal), but it looks to be more upscale, perhaps they're trying to clean up their image, as Hawaii was raided on multiple occasions. Anyways, happy lapping to my fellow pervs out there, here's the website:

http://www.pinksgc.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment