Monday, September 7, 2009

Who's Awesome?

You're AWESOME for reading this blog. Shoutouts to all my awesome readers in alphabetical order, tell your friends so that when TDMOM1313 becomes the next big thing, you can say that you were there from the beginning. Sorry if I missed you, but let me know if you're reading, and always feel free to give me some advice, or suggest topics you want to see discussed.

Heather: Because you voluntarily learned how to keep score, and have gotten hooked on it, and because you just crush my soul every time we debate something.

Hillary: Because "just kidding", sailing, and honking your horn in tunnels are just a few examples of why everybody loves Hillary, and you always get nice drunk dials.

Michelle: Because you are the only person that I know who's as big of a grammar/spelling nazi as I am, and you're the only person I know who curses anywhere near as much as I do.

Mrs. Owen: Because your facebook comments to Heather and Paul are zOMG hilarious, and you laughed rather than got mad when you discovered the "cards" that I acquired in Vegas.

Ryan: Because for the past 10 years, you have been my mother fucking brother, and because Jamieson simply cannot be beat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment