Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yet Another Crazy Dream

Frantically writing it now before I forget it. I'm trying to make sense of how we ended up here, as some of the scenes were Mulholland Drive ish, but I THINK my buddies and I were out celebrating my friend Eric's (who plays college baseball) call up to the major leagues. I'm unclear as to what city we were in, but it was definitely NOT Los Angeles. I needed a place to crash for the night, even though I wasn't drinking, so my buddy RJ whom I haven't actually seen in a long time lends me his place for the night.

We get there, and I ask him if he's living with anybody else, and he says just his grandma, and points to an old lady on the 2nd floor who is walking into one of the bedrooms, "But she's so old, and she hasn't heard anything in over 20 years, make yourself at home. She sleeps 23 hours a day too, so don't mind her". I crash on the couch, turn off the lights, and fall asleep. I keep getting woken up by somebody coming next to the couch, sitting on the chair next to me, rocking back and forth, and then getting up after a minute or two. After about the fifth time this happens, I look to see who it is, and realize it is an old man, so I'm starting to get a little nervous. RJ spoke nothing of an old man. After he leaves the room, I turn on the lights, and a whole shit ton of people start to enter the room. Never found out who they were, ohh boy I'm starting to forget everything, and this is getting long so Cliffs Notes time....(in no particular order...the order of my dreams is always very confusing)

- The younger people who are in the room are all very friendly and nice, but scared, scared of a lot of things
- There is something VERY WRONG with this house itself, as well as the old man and the old lady but nobody wanted to talk about it
- Everybody is BEYOND terrified of using the restroom. The restroom was open down the hall, I could see it was a normal looking restroom beckoning me to come in, but I took a pass. I guess they just pee in cups all day long. There was some kind of supernatural force that just pushed me away from going in there all night, despite the fact that my bladder was exploding.
- When the old man came back again he screamed at me for being a jackass (I did or said nothing to him), called me a Jap, and told me to get the fuck out of his house.
- There is a cabinet door right next to the front door. I experience an intense feeling of deja vu, and something tells me that that door leads down to a cellar or some sorts (I know I've seen that door before either in a dream or in real life) RJ tells me, you really really really don't want to go down that door.
- The old lady's room is another place they tell me that I really really don't want to go into
- The fear in these people's eyes when they are telling me all of these things is what scares me the most. They're all just terrified by the old man/woman, and the house. Whenever the old man or woman says something, 5 of them immediately run to them and meet the demand.
- Some random asian repairman shows up even though it's like 4 in the morning, and I just decide to get the fuck out while I'm still alive.

1 comment:

  1. OK, you really need to stop drinking! Or become a writer...you tell great stories!!

    ReplyDelete