Friday, October 23, 2009

An Argument Against Manicures/Pedicures

Holy hell Heather and Hillary are going to absolutely kick my ass and rip me apart over this post, but what else is new?

(1) Guys don't, or at least shouldn't care about how a girl's nails look, and I doubt that any guy ever has turned down/broken up with a girl because her nails weren't "done properly", and if any ever has, well then he is teh uber ghey, so he should be discounted anyways.

(2) I imagine that these nail visits are somewhat to quite costly, save the money, and buy yourself an extra dress or something like that.

(3) You can break a nail, and not have to fret over it.

(4) Biting your nails during tense sporting events is a trademark of any true fan, so please join the club ladies and show off your fandom. I guess I could make an exception if you get your nails in your favorite team's colors, but I still don't like it.

(5) If getting your nails done isn't really about getting your nails done, but is some sort of female bonding ritual, like poker night for the guys, then please ignore the above post, as I guess it has been deemed irrelevant. Please understand that I'm not trying to criticize you women, you are all super awesome, but I'm just trying to give you an outside the box guide to living.

No comments:

Post a Comment