Listen up Dodger fans, here are the trade secrets to willing the Dodgers to victory, aka all my little superstitions that win or lose, no matter what I have to do before and during every single game that I commit to watching from start to finish.
(1) About 15 minutes before the start of the game, make a photocopy of my double sided scoresheet, so that I have a fresh off the presses sheet for the game. If you want a copy, just let me know and I will happy to accomodate you.
(2) Do NOT facebook or blog about a game the day of the game, or the night before a game (if they won, if they lost bitch, complain, cry, and moan till your heart's content).
(3) Pick a designated spot or seat from which you watch the game, and do not leave that spot unless extreme or unusual circumstances tell you to do so.
(4) Always point your remote control at the television, and do not put anything in his/her path, so that Mr./Ms. remote can watch the game along with you.
(5) Pace nervously whenever there is a key point in the game.
(6) Do not facebook, call people, or brag whenever the Dodgers are winning, wait until the game is over before doing any celebrating, or the worst case scenario is sure to happen.
(7) Love your team with all your heart, root your heart out until the last out of the last game, and always hope/pray for the best, but be prepared for the worst. GO DODGERS!