Monday, October 26, 2009

Woman Law #16

Crush all male souls by asking unanswerable questions.

Example:
Female: Rank chicks: A,B,C,D, and E in order from hottest to least hot.

Male: No no NO way, this cannot possibly end well for me. No matter what I say you're going to get mad at me, and ask me why I ranked one ahead of the other.

Female: Come on just give me your answer.

Male: No!

Female: Come on come come on, I'm not going to stop bothering me until you give me your answer.

Male: ARGHHHHH Fine: B,C,E,A,D

Female: Wait why is D last? What's wrong with D? And what's wrong with A while we're at it?

Male: There's nothing wrong with A and D, but the other three chicks are just hotter?

Female: If there's nothing wrong with them, why'd you rank them last?

Male: (facepalm)

This is just a made up random example of situations that really do happen all the freakin time, during which females ask guys questions that have no "right answer", I guess they're just trying to pick our brains, or find a reason to give us a hard time, I don't know why they do it, but it happens, and it is:

(a) total bullshit
(b) speaks to how powerless men can be against women sometimes. a woman would never get herself entangled in such a predicament while conversing with a guy, but we continuously fall into the same traps over and over again. sad really. Women 1 Men 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment