Thursday, November 5, 2009

City of the Day

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

- Because Hillary lives there
- Because every time Ryan and I drive out there, I realize how much those two love each other for putting up with that drive every day, in addition to their work commute
- Because thirsty thursdays are the best. What the fuck guys? We didn't do a single one of those all season, that must change next year!
- Because I still can't get over the fact that there are two movie theatres right next to each other, but hey they're both always packed to the brim, so Profitability FTW!
- Because I've had many a great time at the Gollenberg house, and Malibu is the coolest animal in the history of the world. I'm not a big animal person, in fact I generally dislike animals, and cats generally annoy me greatly, but that cat and I just see eye to eye talking about everything and philosophizing with Malibu.

No comments:

Post a Comment