Obviously two places that you don't want to find yourself, but lets break it down.
- Does not believe in the concept of honoring appointment times, or proper scheduling
- Defines the phrase "piss poor service"
- Very very unattractive people working there, and even uglier people who are fellow "customers"
- Talk about being treated like another number
- With all that being said, you're going there to get something. In other words, you're going to be better off when you leave than when you got there, well unless you make major Asian driving errors and fail your test
The Waiting Room at the Doctor's Office
- Rarely if ever honor your appointment time
- Filling out the billion questionnares reminds you of what an unhealthy slob you are, and how you're going to die of X,Y, and Z within the next 10 years.
- Good selection of magazines
- Is counteracted by the 29438809 little kids running around, coughing, sneezing, yelling, and screaming, hitting anything and everything in sight, and then having massive temper tantrums when their parents mercifully do something about it. Hillary, and all parents: I don't know how you do it, because I can't stand being around kids for more than 5 minutes.
- Some of the receptionists are cute, but others are very bitchy (although I would be too if I had to deal with kids, grumpy old people, the sick, and ra tards all day) so that's kind of a wash.
- The best thing that can happen when you go to the doctor's office is that the status quo remains the same, i.e. you're not dying. Nothing can be gained, but everything can be lost, so for that reason I'm giving my vote to the DMV.