Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going a Little CRAZY!!!!

And that's a lot coming from me, because I'm already fucking nuts in a good way of course.

- SO PISS ASS MOTHER FUCKING HUNGRY! This new round of jello better work because I am hurting.

- I can take the physical pain, that I'm used to and can deal with (natually b/c i am a non homo male), but it's the mind fucks that the hospial plays with you that always gets to me. The restrictions on your freedom, INSANE BOREDOM, impossibility of falling asleep, and most importantly all of the "not knowing" is guaranteed to drive even experienced vets like myself crazy.

- Now I remember why I never ever ever ever go to the hospital unless it is MAJOR pain. Something ALWAYS goes fucking wrong, it's just guaranfuckingteed. But, like I said earlier holy fuck all the nurses are such sexiness that it makes things a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment