Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Major Writer's Block

Sorry everybody I've been kind of MIA for the past 5 days or so, the few posts that I have made have been football related or just flat out sucked. I think the best way to get past this writer's block, is to analyze why I might have writer's block:

(1) I used up all my good posts last week when I was on fire.
(2) My BAC has remained below 0.08 for the past 5 days. No I don't get wasted every night, God why does everyone think that, but a couple drinks usually help me churn out my best work.
(3) I owe all of my female readers an apology for being such a misogynistic douchebag prick asshole in my blog and in real life. Sorry Women!
(4) I'm just a fucking ra tard.
(5) These things happen. Everybody hits a slump, and I'll be back soon posting better stuff than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment