Monday, November 16, 2009

Top 5 Christmas Gifts for Guys Under $100

We're pretty easy to shop for, but for those of you women who try and complicate the simple, and overthink everything, I'm going to lay it out for you in plain English.

#5- Tickets to some sporting event. A big basketball or hockey game, or Baseball's opening day will all put a smile on any guy's face.
#4- Some peace and quiet every Saturday and Sunday in the month of January.
#3- A 12 pack of our favorite beer
#2- A new sports jersey. If we already have a home jersey of our favorite team, get us the away jersey, or perhaps a jersey of a different player, any jersey really suffices here. We're not finicky.
#1- Sex, and hey it's free (well I guess it could go over the $100 price range), well not technically, but ohh boy I'm going to get in a lot of trouble if I keep talking, so I'll just cut myself off there. Well except for, ohh no I don't want to open that can of worms either, am I still talking? Where's the mute button on my keyboard, I really wish I could locate it right now. Alright, shut up Marc, and end this post NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment