Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What a Fucking Weekend of Football This Should Be!

- It's beat the Bruins week! More posts on the USC-UCLA rivalry and my thoughts, memories, and experiences later in the week. Until then, all Bruin bashing will be welcome.

- Chiefs-Chargers is probably going to be on TV sunday afternoon. Hopefully watch the game around here with the whole gang, I know Morgan and Paige will be down. Both teams are playing well, and the Chiefs have been good on the road this year, so expect them to put forth a better effort than the last time these two teams met.

- All the Thanksgiving day games should suck, but just rooting for my fantasy teams, and I guess a Raiders-Cowboys 0-0 tie followed by hopefully "The Blind Side" with my friends for movie night.

- The Iron Bowl and the Backyard Brawl on Friday.

- Another great NFL Sunday, capped off by Pittsburgh-Baltimore at night, and the Monday Night game of the year down in the Big Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment