Friday, November 13, 2009

Woman of the Day

Suzy Kolber (Sideline reporter, producer, and sportscaster for ESPN)

- Probably my first controversial pick, but hey fun controversy is always good
- Because unlike Joe Namath, I don't need to be hammered to find her attractive
- Because unlike many of the other sideline reporters, she has never posed for any magazines, or objectified herself. You might say this is a bad thing, but it also proves that she is really dedicated to her work, and isn't doing it for fame and publicity, but because she really truly knows and loves sports.
- Because there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING in this world sexier than a woman who really knows and loves sports, and I'd be hard pressed to find one who knows sports better than her.
- Because she gets you the information that you want to know, and need to know, and does it all with a smile on her face.
- Because for the past 15 years, sports geeks half her age have admired this woman, and you know what I'm just going to go out and say it, and boy am I going to take a TON of heat for this one, but I'm going to put her ahead of Erin Andrews, and that is saying a LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment