Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wonderful Christmas Time

- Paul McCartney classic that has been covered by practically every single major artist in the music industry

- Still the most underrated Christmas song out there, that does not get enough love both on the radio, and by people when listing their favorite Christmas songs

- Seriously, is anything ever made by any of the Beatles, anything short of pure awesomeness?

- As you can probably tell, I am like super super super in the holiday spirit, as well as FEELIN KINDA SUNDAY! The last couple of weeks have taught me that it's actually possible to have fun sans alcohol. I'm totally going to get myself a mistletoe hat or something similar like I mentioned in a previous post, and try and use it on hot chicks. Results to be posted at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment