The Inexperienced Drunk
- The inexperienced drunk is usually a younger drinker
- He/she has never gotten drunk before and/or rarely drinks to the point of extreme intoxication, or is getting used to the concept of being drunk, and how to handle this feeling
- They are prone to extreme mood swings
- Experienced drinkers will be amazed at how quickly they get "drunk", until they remember that they were once that way
- They are extremely prone to sudden and frequent vomiting both during the course of drinking, as well as the following morning
- They deserve frequent ridicule, because it's the only way that they're going to get any better. If people didn't kick my ass into shape, I wouldn't have become the type 3 drinker that I am today.