Monday, January 18, 2010

Random Shit That I'd Love to See

- A Saved by the Bell Reunion
- Snow in the L.A Basin...come on God we've got a whole week of rain, just drop the temperature below 33 one time please!
- A signed doctor's note clearing me to play football...hot damn I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I just want to fucking hit somebody right now. Just throw my body and sacrifice myself to achieve the perfect hit and knock the fuck out of somebody. Receivers will think twice before coming over the middle again.
- A Perfect Game live in person
- What's at the end of the rainbow
- All the rapists and child molestors of the world being stoned to death at the hands of their victims
- Chris Johnson vs. Usain Bolt 40 yard dash
- Mark Madsen vs. marc1313 Dance Dance Revolution contest
- The NFL doing away with domed stadiums. Seriously, WTF?! This is football, not tennis, and playoff football is meant to be played in frigid temperatures with snow and wind, enough with this indoor pussy shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment