Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random Shows From My Childhood that Need to be Brought Back

- MST3K= Was on the Sci-fi channel on saturday mornings and was the NUTS! A guy and 2 robots are captured by some crazy evil woman who forces them to watch the worst movies ever made, while they provide hilarious commentary.

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles= because from 7-7:30 in the morning, they were the four biggest badasses alive. GTFO Shredder and Krang! Raphael FTW!

- Reading Rainbow + The Magic School Bus= made learning not only cool, but fun as well. Not gonna lie, I loved the Reading Rainbow theme song, and would frequently randomly start singing it at home. When my sister told all my friends about this, lets just say I never heard the end of it.

- Under the Umbrella Tree= Also made learning fun, and I was seriously in love with Holly. Along with Kelly Kapowski, she was one of two women whom young marc1313 would have insta married.

No comments:

Post a Comment