Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life's Greatest Unanswered Questions

(1) What the fuck is the deal with women, and what do they really want?
(2) What is the REAL best cure for a hangover?
(3) Blondes or Brunettes?
(4) Is Pujols a juicer, or is he really some sort of superhuman?
(5) Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
(6) Does prayer really work when it comes to pregnancy scares?
(7) What's a greater accomplishment: Banging two 5's or one 10?
(8) What the FUCK is the name of the chick who was all over me at the wedding? This shit is absolutely driving me crazy!
(9) So what's the deal with Asian Drivers? We can solve complex 10 level math problems in our head, but we can't make a fucking left turn, or a right turn for that matter. What the fuck is up with that? It's really sad how rapidly Asian my driving is getting, I give it another 6 months, before my friends refuse to let me drive them anywhere, and I lose permanent Group Driver Status.
(10) What will come first: A white guy who can dance, or a black guy who sets fire to a Popeyes and lives to tell about it?
(11) Which will come first, a Mexican owned condom company, or a Middle Eastern Air Traffic Controller?

No comments:

Post a Comment