Thursday, March 18, 2010

MySpace

Alright, just logged onto my myspace page for the first time in over a year with the intention of deleting it, but had to do some quick perusing of old posts, and couldn't bring myself to do it. My general observations:

- Before drunk facebooking, there was drunk myspacing, and hot damn there was nobody better at it than me. You all know me to be a fairly modest person, but nobody and I mean nobody is better at saying ridiculously funny random shit whilst intoxicated.
- Ryan Dow, you sir are a very good fucking friend. That is all.
- As much of a degen as I am now, my level of degeneracy was UNREAL absolutely unreal from the period of September 13, 2005 (21st birthday)-July 30, 2006 (splenectomy).
- I probably consumed more alcohol in the period of March 2006-July 2006 than most people consume in their lifetime.
- Drunk marc1313 is fucking awesome, sober marc1313 ehh kind of a pussy, but at least he's a "nice guy".

No comments:

Post a Comment