Alright, so you pass by some hawt chick, maybe you know her, maybe you don't, this poses the age old question as to whether you should look back for a second look or not? Men have fought over this question for ages, and both sides have some very solid arguments, but I intend to lay this argument to rest, once and for all.
Arguments For NOT Looking Back
- It makes you look desperate and/or creepy
- Anybody who catches you including people in your party might think less of you
- Focusing all your attention on this one chick might distract you, and cause you to miss seeing some other hawt piece of ass who's walking by
- You might just get your ass kicked
Arguments in FAVOR of Looking Back
- Who the fuck cares what other people are thinking. Quick aside: an entire of table of chicks caught me very unsubltly checking out our hawt waitress the other night, and I could not give less of a fuck. I'm probably never seeing any of them again, I'm going to be a guy and be proud of it.
- Checking out the hottie will at least secure in everyone's mind that you are not teh ghey
- If she looks nice from the front, I mean you absolutely HAVE to see if she looks as nice from behind. It is not only your right, but your DUTY and obligation as a man to do so.
- You might catch her looking back as well, in which case damn boy you might have something cooking. Go get some.
- Worst case scenario: You're going to get a nice view, I mean that's the main reason you're looking back anyways. Life's too short to be a fag, do what makes you happy. Exceptions: You are in the presence of your girlfriend/fiance/wife, mother, grandmother, or anyone else whom you don't want to offend.