Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Girl Situation Update

- Okay, I'm not afraid to admit it, I am in love with this girl. No matter how extreme the odds may seemed to be stacked against me, I'm not going to give up. Despite the fact that just about everyone that I've talked to about it, has told me to just give it up and move on, I cannot.

- This just might be my last chance at something special, and if you don't believe me, then fuck you must really not know me very well. If you've read my screenplay, or I've told you the basic story behind it, then you know that just giving up is something that I can never do again.

- Someone gave me some solid food for thought arguing that I was just in love with the idea of being in love, but I can say with complete confidence that this argument while not totally ill-conceived is still incorrect. Never have I met someone who is so perfect for me, and with whom I share such a fluid chemistry!

- So that leaves me here at 2:43 am, with the simple request to you all that even if you don't think this is going to work, and you know what it probably will not, that you simply respect my decision, and support me, because this is something that I have to do!

- I feel that someway, somehow, we are a part of each other's destiny, whether we fall in love and get married, or she rejects me and we never see each other again, or something in between, that this woman is somehow a part of my destiny, or I a part of hers, and that I have no choice but to tell her that I love her, and lay all my cards on the table, and put our future and our destiny in her hands.

Am I crazy? I really feel like I'm losing my mind, but maybe that's a good thing, I mean isn't madness a part of being in love? I really don't know what to think or believe anymore. Help Me Readers!

I leave you with this quote:

"You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile."

1 comment:

  1. "You don't want to love--your eternal and abnormal craving is to be loved. You aren't positive, you're negative. You absorb, absorb, as if you must fill yourself up with love, because you've got a shortage somewhere." D.H Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete