Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Remembrances from Last Night

- Drank a Four Loko to warmup
- Went to Bar #1 in DTF (Downtown Fullerton). Ordered a round for me and the guys. Then ordered another scotch but the bartender gave me two. I was like WTF but decided to just go with the flow and go double-fisted.
- Danced a little with some chicks
- I remember vaguely talking to some guy about the chicks he was with, and I think going into some pizza place and possibly taking a nap there. I'm not sure, actually now that I think about it, I think I was tagging along with some randoms that I met, as my buddies said I peaced out for long periods of time.

Next thing I know it is 8am, I wake up. It takes me about 5 minutes to figure out where the fuck I am. My phone and car keys are nowhere to be found, and I'm like NOT this shit again?! I find them, but I also find a still wrapped condom in my pocket, and a shit ton of money not in my wallet. Its possible that I either got laid, or was part of a hooker deal gone awry, but I guess I'll never know.

I proceed to drive home and puke all over myself on the drive home, and am currently still hungover at 11pm. AWESOME NIGHT THOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment